Certificate of Catholic Theology: Scripture
To participate in the STEP Certificate of Theology program, in the specific area of Scripture, you will need to do the following:
- Submit the application below.
- After a STEP staff member approves your application, register for the Certificate of Catholic Theology program.
- Complete the following required courses:
- Core Course: Introduction to the Catholic Faith
- The Old Testament: The Pentateuch
- The Old Testament: The Prophets
- Introduction to the New Testament
- The Letters of St. Paul
- Biblical Literary Forms
- Choose one of:
- Complete your final assignment within 3 months of completing your final required course.
As you plan your future course participation, you may need to refer to the STEP Calendar of Courses (PDF). You will still need to register separately for each course session. Sessions typically open for registration about one year in advance.
If you have already taken courses, please help us verify your status by providing the month and year when your session(s) started. Thank you for your interest in the certificate program.