Certificate of Catholic Theology: Doctrine
To participate in the STEP Certificate of Theology program, in the specific area of Church Doctrine, you will need to do the following:
- Submit the application below.
- After a staff member approves your application, register for the Certificate of Catholic Theology program.
- Complete the following required courses:
- Core Course: Introduction to the Catholic Faith
- Jesus Christ: Yesterday and Today
- The Creed: We Believe...
- The Doctrine of Salvation in Jesus Christ
- In God's Image: The Mystery of Creation
- Choose one of:
- Complete your final assignment.
As you plan your future course participation, you may need to refer to the STEP Calendar of Courses (PDF). You will still need to register separately for each course session. Sessions typically open for registration about one year in advance.
If you have already taken courses, please help us verify your status by providing the month and year when your session(s) started.